Saturday, January 9, 2010

Who Am I....

I am Wife. Mama. Teacher. Sister. Daughter. Friend. Truth seeker. Reader. Researcher. Traveler. Blogger.

For the sake of clarity, I will backtrack a few months to post blogs that I have already written and stored away. Feeling a bit like a squirrel storing nuts for the winter whose stash is about to take over and spill out through the hole in the tree, I will share. Hoarding isn't good for anything, blogging included.

I've spent time trying to organize (fail), chronologize (fail), and every other -ize forever.

Months, actually.

Trying to -ize my thoughts.
My timeline.
My life.
My purpose.

Futile.

My best bet is to just do it and hope that it all gels and makes sense.

Email is a wonderful luxury, isn't it? (especially for those of us who travel pretty much full time). Shoot me one if the pieces don't all fit and you're left hanging with questions.

Random is a theme here.
You can bet on that.
No apologies offered.



No comments:

Post a Comment